Eric Allaman – Dying to be with you Lyrics (Dante's Cove opening theme)

Eric Allaman – Dying to be with you Lyrics (Dante's Cove opening theme)

Writers (Music, Lyrics): Eric Allaman, Sam Irvin.

Eric Allaman – Dying to be with you Lyrics (Dante's Cove opening theme)


Like a knife in my heart
I'm dying, dying to be with you
Burning inside me
Dying, dying to be

Like a moth to a flame
I'm dying, dying to be with you
Run but you can't hide
Dying, dying to be with you

When I first saw you
A feeling crept over me
You'd be my savior
With one kiss, you'd set me free
Your flesh and your blood
It's just a small sacrifice
Do not resist me
Eternal life has its price
(Careful what you wish)

Like a moth to a flame
I'm dying, dying to be with you
Run but you can't hide
Dying, dying to be with you

I can't kill this deep desire for you
I must have the rush of capturing you
I can't save myself from thinking of you
I won't stop until the day I have you

Burning inside me, burning inside me
Dying to be with you
Dying to be with you, with you

Eric Allaman – Dying to be with you (Dante's Cove opening theme)